Monday, March 30, 2009

Excerpts from an Unwritten Novel

Hey, most likely your on this blog because I told you to check it out. This is basically a novel I want to write, a realistic fiction story.

You can browse on the side through the different chapters. Make sure to leave comments on what you think. Also I'm horrible at grammar so you readers, are all my editors. Find a mistake, just leave a comment and Ill fix it ASAP. (At the moment, there are a million of them, haven't edited it yet; completely raw draft)

Begin: ==============>

Note: Any similarities with reality are pure coincidence and it was not the authors intent. Viewer discretion is advised.

14 comments:

Fikerz said...

PEOPLE COMMENT.

You can point out grammatical mistakes, Ill fix them as people point them out.

Brishti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brishti said...

there aren't crazy amounts of mistakes. get your thoughts out first, it can be proofread later

Fikerz said...

why doesnt the recent comments box work...

-_-

Fikerz said...

lets try this again.

Fikerz said...

Once more...

Fikerz said...

stupid recent comment box doesnt work.

Brishti said...

It doesn't?

Brishti said...

No, it doesn't.

Fikerz said...

testing 123.
lol

Brishti said...

LOL just get the widget from another website. this 1 is obviously messed up

Asmi's Journal said...

Wow, Muslim Kid, this looks like it's going to turn out to be a pretty good novel! Of course, when your publishing it, you'll get the mistakes sorted out. I'm just writing a short story rather than a novel coz I wanted to get done with my idea fast. Mine's about a simple theme of Muslim bad guys and good guys...sort of. But your theme seems to be broader then my theme so you'll really have to work on the thing of keeping it interesting.

Ok, I'm out before I go on and on. XD

Plus, when are you posting the next chapter?

Fikerz said...

Hey thanks for commenting!

Haha I have it written just need to type it up and upload it.

Ill get to it soon

-The Muslim Kid-

Fikerz said...

This is it.

Summer is here, time for me to WRITE WRITE AND WRITE (and EDIT).

Get ready people. Keep checking back.

-The Muslim Kid-